Liv - ing Life

My updates on my life and thoughts about the crazy things I am about to throw myself into. Welcome to the Life of Liv.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My very first entry

Hello everybody!
Yep, I have decided to start a blog as many others have done before me. I figured it was a good idea since I will soon start to experience some (hopefully) exiting things that one or two might like to read about.
I finally received my visa for India today, so now I'm officially going. This Monday @ 13.55 I will wave my goodbyes to my dear family in Copenhagen Airport, fly to London Heathrow and from there, catch a plane directly to New Delhi, India. I will land at 6.15 local time Tuesday and Jahnvi will pick me up. I will stay with her and her family untill beginning of September when Airiin and Sanna are coming to India and the volunteer work will begin in Bali, Rajasthan on Fabindia school.
I don't know what to expect, don't know anything of what this will do to me or how things will be like. I have a return ticket on the 31st March 2007. That's 8 months from now! I have never been away from Denmark for that long, but I have this feeling that India is going to pull my legs away under me and leave me speechless and that time will fly ahead infront of me, unable to catch.
I hope to write about my experiences in India as often as possible on this blog. So please, give me comments, write me, contact me in any way. Luckely, we live in a small world today, where everything is possible, so keeping in contact shouldnt be a problem :)

Many warm hugs and expectations from
Liv

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Veruska said...

hva' så der? (yes, i still remember :-))
dear liv, i hope to read about all the things you experience in India..good luck and keep me posted..
om lidt.. ;-)
vera

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Rudy - rahm said...

i am so glad i got to see your msn nickname about this blog...
i wish you the best in your Indian adventure...
and you also deserve part of my thanks to you, because "coming soon... Rudy's Blog!!!"
ha det godt
rahm-rudy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home