Liv - ing Life

My updates on my life and thoughts about the crazy things I am about to throw myself into. Welcome to the Life of Liv.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Barcelona


I came home from Barcelona lastFriday. I'd been there for 2 weeks with my family.
The city is quite amazing, and I fell in love with it almost immediately. Usually, I'm not too impressed with grand cities, but Barcelona had something to it that put a spell on me. Beautiful houses, hot, thick air even in the nights, lots of people on the streets any time, weird old shops selling stuff like old dolls, masks, hangers, and of course lots of really cool clothes, palm trees, a refreshing habour and so many other things that just created a perfect atmorsphere everywhere I went. I'll definitly go back some time.
The view of Barcelona from Gaudís parc is seen behind me.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger sattva said...

Finally;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home