Liv - ing Life

My updates on my life and thoughts about the crazy things I am about to throw myself into. Welcome to the Life of Liv.

Friday, March 16, 2007

At last, I am coming home...!

My last hours in Bangkok are counting. My last hours in Thailand, my last hours in Asia. My last hours of the most amazing fairytale of my life.
I am going home after 7 months and 10 days abroad. And you know? I simply cannot wait to put my feet at Danish ground, give my brothers huge hugs and kiss my parents.
I cannot wait to eat Danish food and walk the streets of Copenhagen and use the cell phone without getting a bill of thousands of kroners.
I feel richer and happier than I've ever been. India has given me some of the most precious moments of my life.
But as Eva told me, it's not the end, only a new beginning.

I'm going home!!

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home