Liv - ing Life

My updates on my life and thoughts about the crazy things I am about to throw myself into. Welcome to the Life of Liv.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Address in India

In case anyone gets the splendid idea of sending me a small thing during my 6 months in India this will be my address:
The Fabindia School
P.O. Box 1
Bali - 306701
Rajasthan
India

Airiin finally arrived to Delhi this morning at 5.15 and I actually went out there to pick her up at that time. It was wonderful to see her and so now all three of us are gathered. We will be taking the train to a small city called Falna tonight from Delhi. It will take around 10 hours and we have bought the cheap tickets, so it'll probably be quite an experience to see how the train trip is going to turn out.
I am very excited about going to the school, but also slightly nervous.
Wish me luck...

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you luck . Håber du får nogle rigtigt gode oplevelser og erfaringer på skolen, hils Sanna og Airin - kærlig hilsen mor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home